Sales Development Representative (SDR) – US Market
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team and focus on the US market. The SDR will be responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
1. Conduct prospecting to create sales-ready leads and opportunities through phone and email contact.
2. Interact with prospects via telephone, Linkedin and email with a high attention to detail.
3. Understand customer needs and requirements, and introduce them to our products and services.
4. Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
5. Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
6. Manage data for new and prospective clients in our CRM, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate.
7. Ability to work US hours
Skills & Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business.
2. 1-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a SaaS business-to-business (B2B) environment.
3. Experience working with SDR tech tools such as CRM platforms, email tracking tools, prospecting tools, etc.
4. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
5. Full proficiency in English.
6. Self-starter with a track record of successful lead follow-up and sales development.
7. Knowledge of the retail industry and its current events is a plus.