Senior Vue.js FE Developer
Introduction with Onebeat:
Onebeat is a cloud enterprise platform to manage merchandise and inventory as one.
The company accelerates the adoption of machine learning to solve inaccuracies when it comes to long term forecasting.
Onebeat uses short-term predictions to translate consumer behavior into daily execution that maximizes sell-through, margins, and overall sales. To achieve this, Onebeat integrates innovative retail processes, such as new product introduction, assortment management, smart allocator, liquidation process, and discount model.
The company democratizes technologies that were once the preserve of tech giants – and puts them in everyone’s hands.
Onebeat specializes in building scalable cloud infrastructure solutions and handling huge volumes of data and processing it fast and in a cost-efficient manner.
We operate in 24 countries across the globe and focus on enabling any retailer to improve its business results constantly.
As a colleague at Onebeat, you can work from any time zone and be reworded with benefits from a startup in a hyper growth environment.
Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with big data technologies and ETLs like Spark, S3, and Redshift, Kafka & Karafka
- Experience with analytics platforms
- Understanding of network concepts
- DevOps experience – Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Terraform
- Experience completing product iterations based on insights from data
- Knowledge of Python, Spark, Athena
Onebeat is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential.