- DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information types are collected in accordance with your use of the Company’s website and may include:
- Contact information – Your full name, a company or other entity to which you are affiliated, e-mail address and phone number.
- Application/request information – questions, inquiries, comments, responses and/or derived correspondences with Us.
- Employment Information – CV/resume information, which may include professional experience and occupation, education, employment history, awards and recognitions, ID number, date of birth, gender, reviews and feedbacks.
- Any information provided by you when you interact with Us.
In addition, you acknowledge that you are not required under applicable law to provide Us with any of your Personal Information, and that if you provide such information, it’s at your own free will and consent.
- PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTING AND PROCESSING
The purposes of Our collection and processing of information in the context of the Company’s website are:
- To address users’ applications, inquiries, questions, requests, comments, responses, etc.
- To discuss and consider business interactions and proposals of any kind.
- To consider the hire of potential job applicants and/or service providers.
- To study the users’ interaction with the Company’s website and/or to study the behavior of users in the context of such use, for the purpose of assessing the Company’s website performance and/or effectiveness.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
In addition to your consent to the collection and processing of information for the various purposes as detailed above, including Personal Information as set forth herein, which you have given Us and can be revoked at any time, Our collection and processing of information, including Personal Information, is also based on the following:
- To the extent that We use the information, including Personal Information, to provide customer service and/or customer support and/or to interact with the Company’s website users, including addressing users’ applications, inquiries, questions, requests, comments and responses, the basis for Our collection of data is performance of contract and Our legitimate interest to conduct an effective interaction with Our users which are customers and/or potential customers.
- To the extent that We use the information, including Personal Information, to discuss and consider business interactions and proposals and/or for the hire of potential job applicants and/or service providers, the basis for Our collection of data is Our legitimate interest to hire such potential job applicants and/or engage with such service providers.
- To the extent that We use the information to analyse users’ interaction with the Company’s website, the basis for Our collection of data is Our legitimate interest to study the use of the Company’s website and the behavior of users in the context of such use.
- To the extent that We use the Personal Information for advertising or promotional activities, We will request your specific, freely-given, unbundled, informed and separate consent to such uses.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
The Company is committed to protecting your privacy and will not share or disclose information about you, including Personal Information unless otherwise permitted under the following terms and/or circumstances:
- When We have your consent to share such information;
- When We need to share your information to provide the product and/or service you have requested as part of Our contractual relationship;
- When We need to send the information to companies who work on Our behalf to provide a product and/or service you have requested as part of Our contractual relationship (they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose);
- For the purpose of analysis and statistics, provided that such disclosure is done anonymously and is non-personal identifiable;
- In the event of sale or transfer, in whole or in part, of the Company or any of its affiliate’s shares or assets, in cases of mergers or in case of negotiations with respect to the foregoing;
- If required to do so by applicable law, or in the good-faith belief, that (i) disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any applicable law or respond to any court order, search warrant or equivalent, or where in reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the personal safety of any individual; and (ii) such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce the Terms and Conditions, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the Company’s website and servers and protect Our rights and property.
All Personal Information as described above may be transferred to recipients in countries around the world (which may be located outside the EU/EEA, European Economic Area) which in some cases may have a lower level of protection than that within the EU/EEA. When transferring Personal Information to countries outside the EU/EEA, to jurisdictions that did not receive an adequacy decision by the European Commission, We use Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission to ensure a sufficient level of protection for your Personal Information.
Other than as described above, any other transfer of your Personal Information to third parties will be subject to your consent.
We may use industry-wide technologies such as cookies (a string of information that can be stored on your device, if your device is set to permit storage of cookies), or other similar tracking technologies, which store certain local information on your device to help Us learn more about how you use of the Company’s website and enhance your experience. You may adjust your device or operating system settings to limit this tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Company’s website. It is possible to prohibit and/or delete the cookies, inter alia, via settings option of your device.
- DATA RETENTION & SECURITY
- The Company stores Personal Information if it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the information has been collected. This means that the Company deletes your Personal Information when such information is no longer necessary. Statistics and analysis which have been anonymised may be saved thereafter.
- We will take commercially reasonable measures in providing secure transmission of your Personal Information across the internet to Our or the cloud service providers’ servers, as applicable, and in securing it while at rest.
- In case We use cloud service providers for Our servers and\or storage, We rely on the security measures taken by them for the physical security, the integrity, redundancy and the data protection of the data which relates your information.
- However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information and Personal Information over the internet and that there is also some risk that others could find a way to thwart Our and/or the cloud service provider security systems. As a result, while We strive to protect your information and Personal Information, We cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your Personal Information or other content you may have provided while using the Company’s website, and you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to exercise discretion regarding the Personal Information you choose to disclose.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
- You may at any time request a review and/or the rectification or erasure of your Personal Information. Please note however that deletion could mean that the Company will not be able to process your applications/inquiries and to provide you any requested answers and/or services. You have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information from Our records. You have the right to request a limitation of the use of your Personal Information or the termination of use of your Personal Information. If you wish to do so, you can send Us an e-mail with your request to: email@example.com and We will make reasonable efforts to fulfill your request within a reasonable period of time, and pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
- Note that unless you instruct Us otherwise, We may retain and use your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, comply with Our legal or business requirements or obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce Our Terms and Conditions, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Personal Information may be kept by Us for a period exceeding that if it is required to do so to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
- Aggregate and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Company’s website, may remain on Our servers indefinitely.
- PRIVACY INQUIRIES
The Company is responsible for the processing of your Personal Information, and requests to exercise your rights as stated above shall be addressed to [firstname.lastname@example.org].
If you are a resident of the EU/EEA and have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal information by the Company, you are entitled to report such dissatisfaction to the applicable supervisory authority in your country of residence